If there’s one thing we know how to do, that’s eat! This months menu included hamburgers cooked by none other than Grady Weston!!
Upcoming dates – Mark your calendars:
- April 4, 5 & 6 – Open Water Scuba Class
- April 8th- Try It Tuesday at Camp Five Mile (starts at 6:30, please call and let us know if you are coming)
- April 17, 18, 19 – Open Water Scuba Class
- April 25 & 26 – Annual Sale Watch for specials on Facebook and by email, packages on equipment, closeout items, used equipment
- May 1– May Extreme Dive Club Meeting (hamburgers and brats)
- May 10 & 11 – Open Water Dives scheduled (only if you are traveling though, water is still cold)
- May 24, 25 & 26 – Open Water Certification Dives and Fun Dive at Indian Creek Campground Beaver Lake
- June 5– June Extreme Dive Club Meeting
- June – SWAP MEET??????
- June 21 – Safari Hunt
- June 27, 28 & 29 – Open Water Scuba Class
- July 3– Extreme Dive Club Meeting (Fireworks at Grady and Deb’s house)
Check out the blog for the Cozumel trip on our web site.
New Items in Store:
- New in stock Sealife Sea Dragon Strobes,
- New Intova camera (Three used in Cozumel.)
- Check your cylinders to see if they need hydros or visuals or regulators serviced.
- Cozumel Summer trip:
- 1st week is sold out
- 2nd Week – there are still a few spots available, contact the Extreme Sports Scuba for details. (Flights for second week will be out of Tulsa or Springfield. Joplin flights are too high.)