So I hope that you were able to participate in all the fun, or at least some of the fun we had at Beaver Lake on Memorial Day weekend. If you weren’t, at least you hopefully enjoyed the posts and will be able to participate next year (hint hint!). If you have missed out on any of the experiences that we had, here is a list of those blog posts to check out:
- Short Stop – A dive Tradition to eat at on the way home after a long, but fun weekend of diving!
- Indian Creek Campsite at Beaver Lake – If you’ve never been where we dive, check this post out!
- May Junior Diver Certifiations – We brought in the next round of Junior Divers to keep the sport alive and going!
- We celebrated Deb’s Birthday complete with special birthday meal!!
- More Certifications – More Open Water certifications, Rescue Recovery certifications, ERDI certifications and Solo Certifications were completed.
- And last but not least we checked out a benefit breakfast for NEBCO Fire Dept and the Pea Ridge National Military Park.
Whew if that didn’t wear you out, I’m not sure anything will .
Now I have to mention that because of the Memorial Day weekend posts, a couple certifications haven’t been addressed yet.
- Doug Lord completed his Assistant Instructor Certification
- Rachele Lord completed her Dive Master Certification
- Tori Willoughby completed her Junior Open Water Diver Certification
Now don’t think any of these people are getting away that easy without some kind of an interview or post or something… but these were all needing to be addressed so it was easiest to point those out now and then go back into further detail later. Let’s make sure we congratulate them!!
Also, one last piece of information on this rainy Thursday morning… if you happen to be reading this post during the morning or day, at least before 6:30pm on Thursday (that’s 18:30 for those of you who like Military time ) there is the June Dive Club meeting today. I noticed on facebook last night (which I’m sure everyone else probably has too??) that it has been moved to Extreme Sports Scuba due to this lovely rainy weather. (Grady don’t be too mad (Grady didn’t want it to rain until after 1pm) I’m happy about the rain, we did need it!). See you tonight!!