School days, school days, dear old golden rule days.
Reading and writing and arithmetic.
Taught to the the tune of a hickory stick.
You were my queen in calico.
I was your bashful barefoot beau.
And you wrote on my slate, I love you Joe.
When we were a couple of kids.
Oh. My. Goodness. I’m sorry. I guess I just had to put that out there since this seems to be the week when a lot of students are hitting the books again. Maybe quite literally if they are already frustrated. I don’t know.
How can we tie that in with a SCUBA blog? Oh you just wait. These students are getting their education while I’m here to educate you about dive equipment. Bam! I even surprise myself some days. Today’s SCUBA gear is……… wait for it… wait for it…
The Bella BC
This is an exclusive BC built just for women divers.
This particular BC is designed with women in mind. They built this BC so that women could have the ease and comfort of a BC that is specifically tailored for a comfortable fit. This is a front-adjustable BC that perfectly contours the woman’s figure. This BC features an exclusive SCUBAPRO wraparound bladder which helps to preserve that cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
With the design of the front air bladder, lift is primarily under your arms and around your waist. This makes the Bella BC well-balanced so rear trim weights aren’t necessary to achieve a comfortable swimming position.
Features of the Bella:
- Strategically placed padding
- Adjustable cummerbund
- Quick-release rotating shoulder buckles
- A sternum strap
- A contoured hard pack and single-band Super tank cinch
- Quick-release weight system with easy buck squeeze and pull for quick ditch
- Two-large zippered cargo pockets
- Grommets for attaching a knife
- Small zippered storage pouch on cummerbund
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings
- Two smaller stainless D-rings all for attaching other gear (such as flashlights, etc)
These features work together to deliver that comfortable, dialed-in fit you crave.
Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Special patterns and contoured hip indents take into account the female shape.
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack provide for optimum comfort.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- 3-dump deflation system for enhanced buoyancy control in varying diving positions.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security buckle system.
- Two rear trim pockets help to create a balanced swimming position.
- Two zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or optional AIR2 alternate air source.
- Available in five sizes with 22.5lbs/10.2kg to 36lbs/16.3kg of lift capacity, depending on size.
So, are you ready to come talk to us about this BC? We’re here and ready to talk!! Let us know!! And happy first week of school (for most, not all). Remember, they say it is a good thing to learn at least one new thing a day. Hopefully I helped you with that today! If not, come talk to me, surely I can tell you something. If nothing else, I’ll teach you my German phrase….