We’ve made it! Here we are on the last day of 2017. I’m not sure where the year went. I swear I woke up yesterday and it was January 1st, 2017 and now here we are, December 31st, 2017. One trip around the sun. 365 days. Crazy, right? This has been one crazy ride for many. And definitely one for the record books. Hopefully you have taken your pictures, jotted down your notes/memories, and finally, last but not least, created your New Year’s Resolutions.
There’s no going back to the beginning of the year. We’re ready to write the next chapter in our book labeled 2018. I want to quickly mention that earlier this week I posted what our January Plan is, so be sure you are suped up and ready for it. I know we are! There are 31 amazing posts ready for you to read, with multiple different authors. That should be interesting if nothing else, right?
Finally, since we are on the last day of the year, I thought it might be fun to take a look back at the past year’s posts. See what made the top 10 posts for 2017. Are you ready? This too should be fun!
Top 10 Posts for 2017
- Mantis M2 Personal Dive Computer
- Hydros Pro BC
- Seawing Nova Fins
- Galileo Luna Personal Dive Computer
- Aladin H (Matrix) Personal Dive Computer
- Knock-off Wendy’s Frosty Recipe
- Safari Hunt 2017
- Memorial Day Weekend 2017
- SCUBAPRO Safety Sausage/Marker Buoy and Locking Reel
- Cozumel February 18-25, 2017
* They fell into the mix of the 2017 posts.
- SCUBAPRO Hydros BC Review (2016)
- Extreme Interview – Glen Faith, Owner of Mermet Springs in Metropolis, IL (2016)
- Chili Cookoff Official Rules and Silent Auction Items (2015)
- 10 Great Father’s Day Gifts for the SCUBA Dad (2016)
Everything else in the top 57 was either 2017 posts or other pages (i.e. About Us, etc).
Thank you for making 2017 such a Great Year. Bring on 2018!!
Remember: The dive at Beaver Lake has been canceled this year due to weather conditions. Be sure to come by Extreme Sports SCUBA to see us on New Year’s Day for good food and even better company! Oh, and there might be added perks that you just need to come see!!