Happy Friday and Post Tryptophan Induced Coma. We hope that you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and for those of you who still are planning on celebrating through this weekend, Happy Thanksgiving!!
Being as though it is the Thanksgiving season, we thought we’d take a minute to tell you why we’re Thankful here at Extreme Sports SCUBA. Since Thanksgiving fell on the 22nd this year, we’re going to give you 22 reasons. I’ll tell you the people who contributed… Grady Weston, Deb Weston, Dan La Due, Doug Lord, and of course the blogger, that’s me, since I’m writing this.
22 Reason’s we’re Thankful
- SCUBA Diving with Extreme Sports SCUBA allows me to meet great friends.
- Diving allows the opportunity to travel.
- Being a part of Extreme Sports SCUBA gives me a chance to train divers in a fun sport.
- This allows us to fill the need for rescue diving.
- Once Again, we have made some very good friends doing this and this is important to us!
- I am thankful to get to promote SCUBA Diving.
- I get to teach the great sport of SCUBA.
- Thankful for the opportunity to travel to great diving destinations
- We have made some GREAT friends through Extreme Sports SCUBA.
- Thankful I get to be in a family based business doing what I love.
- I am thankful for Extreme Sports SCUBA because they made us feel like family.
- Thankful for all the fun we have while diving. (and the great stories too.)
- The encouragement to come out and join us for a dive any day of the year.
- Food. We can never forget the food. If there is food, they will come [and dive].
- I am thankful for the great service.
- So thankful for the great advice given by the highly trained staff at Extreme Sports SCUBA.
- With all the SCUBA gear available, they will point you to great products that meet your needs.
- I am thankful that I get to be a part of the knowledgeable and friendly staff.
- I am thankful that with a majority of the world covered in water, I get the opportunity to see some of those places.
- It is a great feeling to immediately walk in and feel like part of the family.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to write the SCUBA blog and hopefully impart wisdom on readers (or at least make them smile and scratch their head wondering how I just did that).
- And know that Extreme Sports SCUBA is Thankful for YOU!
Since we are now onto the Christmas season, since as we learned last week Good Friday marks the start of that, please be sure to come see us TODAY, November 23, 2018, for a great deal on SCUBA classes. Plus, if you feel so inclined, please remember we have toy boxes located here at Extreme Sports SCUBA for Newton County Christmas for Kids.