“We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.”
Did I just get that song stuck in your head? I tried… haha, just kidding… sort of. Here we are 5 days until Christmas and 12 days until 2019. Does it feel like this year flew by to anyone else?
So today let’s do a Check List of all things you need to accomplish in either the next 5 days or possibly 12 days.
To do Checklist:
_____ Finish your Christmas Shopping. That includes coming into Extreme Sports SCUBA and getting your one-stop SCUBA gear.
- Possible Items:
_____ Buying your SCUBA Class so you or your friend or your family or your significant other or your kiddo can get SCUBA certified.
- Remember we have a special… Buy one Open Water SCUBA Class, get a free Mask or pair of boots.
_____ Bringing in your SCUBA Tank to get Visual/Hydros up-to-date. Now is the perfect time to beat the rush. That and so you don’t forget come to your first dive and have out-of-date equipment.
_____ Wrapping your presents.
_____ Baking those Christmas goodies for Santa and friends/family.
_____ Mailing those Christmas cards if you haven’t already.
_____ Regulators in for servicing.
- Remember if you are under parts for life, make sure you get your regulators in, so you don’t lose that!
_____ Kayaks. We have Kayaks. Get your Kayaks Here!! J
- Say you’re not a diver but you love water sports, let’s get you into Kayaking.
- An assortment of Kayak Accessories
_____ Exposure Protection. Great Stocking Stuffers!
_____ Enjoy spending time with your family.
Merry Christmas. Remember that we are open on Christmas Eve normal hours so make sure to come to see us. We are closed on Christmas Day.
Upcoming events to mark on your calendar:
- New Year’s Day Dive, January 1, 2019. Be there or Be Square. If you’re square, send us a picture, please!