If you missed the November Dive club meeting, again, you missed a great meeting. As I’ve said before, we know how to eat and we know how to eat well. This month’s meeting started off with dinner from Gringo’s.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013, there will be a Try it Tuesday at Five Mile Camp. If you know someone who is considering diving and would like to try it, this is definitely the place and time to give it a try. If you have any questions, please contact the Dive Shop.
December Dive Club Meeting will be held on Thursday, December 5th, 2013. A suggestion was made to do a bake sale to help raise money for Christmas for Kids. If you have any suggestions or ideas, let the Dive Shop know.
Kayaks: Extreme Sports Scuba is working on getting new Kayak rentals for 2014. That means that soon the 2013 rentals will be cleaned up and up for sale. Keep your eyes open if you’re interested!
New Website: The website has been under construction for a few months now. You should check it out and definitely take the “SCUBA Quiz.” Check back regularly for new and improved items on the great new website!
Photo Contest is still going on over on the Facebook Site. If you are interested in adding your photo or if you haven’t voted yet, please head over now and sign up/vote! Remember the winning photo will be displayed on the outdoor sign where a photo of Deb & Grady currently resides.
- Week 1 (February 22-March 1, 2014) There are 3 openings still available (as of November 7, 2013)! Contact the Dive Shop ASAP with your deposit to reserve your spot.
- Week 2 (March 1-March 8, 2014) All Spots Filled!!
- Full 2-week trip (February 22-March 8, 2014) There are 2 spots still available (as of November 7, 2013)! If you’re interested, contact the dive shop with your deposit to reserve your spot.
Summer Cozumel Trips
- Week 1 – July 12-19, 2013
- Week 2 – July 18-29, 2013
- Prices coming soon.