Another Extreme Sports Scuba Dive Club Meeting has come and gone. If you missed out on the meeting, let’s start with the food you missed out on. Because remember we like to eat around here .
- June 9, 11, 16 & 18 – Open Water Scuba Class
- June 21 & 22 – Open Water Dives
- June 21 – Underwater Safari Hunt (have some great prizes and lots of stuff for the fish bowl drawing) Remember, this money is donated to Newton County Rescue & Recovery
- June 27, 28 & 29 – Open Water Scuba Class
- July 2 – Kayak 101 6pm at Audubon Center
- July 3rd – Extreme Dive Club Meeting (Fireworks at Grady & Deb’s house)
- July 5th – Seneca Fireworks display (Newton County Christmas for kids will be having a booth selling hamburgers and Suzi Q’s so come hungry)
- July 12-19 & 19-26 Cozumel Group Trip
- July 16 – Kayak 101 6pm at Audubon Center
- July 26 – Kayak 102 8am at Audubon Center
- August 7th – Dive Club Meeting at Grady and Deb’s House
- August 9th – Water Festival, Joplin, MO (Be sure to attend this great local event, lots of stuff going on this year)
- August 13th – Kayak 102 5pm at Audubon Center
- September 4th – Dive Club Meeting
- September 6 & 7 – Mermet Springs Group Trip
- October 2nd – Dive Club Meeting
- October 19th – Underwater Pumpkin Carving
- November 6th – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
- December 4th – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
- If you miss one of our monthly meetings, be sure to check out the blog of meetings on our website.
- If you are on Facebook be sure to like us, we have all of the events posted on Facebook.
- Check your cylinders to see if they need hydros or visuals or regulators serviced.
New in stock: Scubapro Chromis computers and Subgear coolers
Chris Parrish, Kimberly Brungard, & Lee Lake – Level 1 Diver Tech ERDI certification
Barbara McMurry was the drawing prizewinner. She won a Subgear collapsible bag cooler