Hi, guys and gals. Happy Wednesday. Let’s take care of some housekeeping issues up front… Front and center! Aye Aye captain!
- Saturday is the 5th annual Chili Cookoff.
- Bring your best Chili to enter into the contest. There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and People’s Choice
- Bring your best Non-Chili to enter into the contest. There will be prizes for People’s Choice.
- Here are the rule’s, familiarize yourself with them, please!
- There’s also a Silent Auction. Bring your Checkbooks full of money, ready to purchase some really awesome items! As we have been receiving them, we’ve been placing them on Facebook. Please be sure to check those out, but remember, NOT everything has been advertised because items will show up the day of the auction! Come prepared!
- Sunday is the Annual Underwater Pumpkin Carving
- Beaver Lake. Be there or be square. Although it might be hard to be square, so just be there.
- List of rules, familiarize yourself with them, please!
- Don’t want to carve? No problem, come hang out with us. We’re a lot of fun!!
Now that that is taken care of and out of the way… What’s new. Well…. We are starting to put finishing touches on “Grady’s Cookbook.” I’m so glad those of you who sent in recipes did so that he didn’t have to live on his recipe alone!
Finally, we’re cooking up something extra special and fun for January. I’m not sure if you feel the way I do about that poor month, but after the hype of all the family festivities that happen at the end of the year, January is a cold, dark month, but we have you covered this year. Happy fingers are working on the details now!
Finally, the real reason for today’s post….
Crystal Vu Plus Mask