Last Wednesday (January 25) I found out that January 23 was National Pie Day. Not Pi as in 3.14 but pie as in that thing that has a flakey crust with nice creamy filling or a lovely fruit filling or could even be a savory filling, pick your poison. No, wait, not a poisonous filling. Anyway moving on, that discovery led to over an hour of looking up dates and finding out what random “National Day” holiday each day was. So because I like to share new found wisdom, here are the dates you have to look forward to this next week, and you know our motto is “If there is food, they will come” so it is focused around food, but there were non-food things I found as well….
- Wednesday, February 1, National Baked Alaska Day
- Thursday, February 2, National Groundhog Day, but also National Heavenly Hash Day. 2 thoughts:
- What is Heavenly Hash? I’m so glad you asked because I didn’t know either… It is a fruit salad that is also mixed with marshmallow or some version of that.
- Second thought: Did you know that supposedly hotel rooms in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania are more expensive around Groundhog day then the rooms are in Houston, Texas for the Superbowl.I saw it on the internet and as we all know, if it’s on the internet it must be true.
- Friday, February 3, National Carrot Cake Day
- Saturday, February 4, National Homemade Soup Day
- Sunday, February 5, Superbowl Sunday (1st Sunday of February) and World Nutella Day.
- Monday, February 6, National Frozen Yogurt Day
- Tuesday, February 7, National Fettuccine Alfredo Day
Now isn’t your life so much better off now that I have shared all that with you? Oh and one other one I want to point out, as we know, Grady owns Ed’s Electric. Grady’s Birthday, October 7th, is National LED Light Day.
Anyway, there is no way to transition from that into today’s SCUBAPRO Product Feature, which is the X-TEK BC with Donut Wing other than… that is the BC that Grady dives with. Bam, I just did it. Now that you all got a good laugh at my expense, let’s learn about the:
X-TEK BC with Donut Wing.
The first thing I can tell you, if you go to the SCUBAPRO website you’ll notice that X-TEK has its own tab up in the menu options, right next to BC’s. If you don’t know what you’re looking for, that could be intimidating, but don’t let it scare you off, remember, I am here to help demystify all insecurities you might have in this gear… that… or scare you off with my opening statements. I’ll let you decide.