January 1 – Kick off New Year with diving at Beaver Lake
January 7 – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
January 9 – Equipment Maintenance Seminar
January 12 – Try it Tuesday
February 4 – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
February 9 – Try it Tuesday
Feb 13 – 20 or Feb 20 – 27, 2016 – Group trip to Cozumel,
- Includes 7 nights at All-inclusive resort Hotel Cozumel,
- Round trip airfare from Joplin to Cozumel, airport transfer and taxes, plus a welcome to Cozumel practice shore dive.
- Cost is $1,475 per person (based on double occupancy).
- Diving is $65 per 2-tank dive and tank rental for shore dives is $7.
- Reserve your space with a $150 per person non-refundable deposit; balance is due December 28, 2015.
March 3 – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
March 8 – Try it Tuesday
April 7 – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
April 29 & 30 – Tent Sale
May 5 – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
May 28, 29, & 30 – Memorial Weekend (kickoff for Open Water Dives and Fun Dives)
June 2 – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
June 25 – Underwater Safari Hunt
July 7 – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
July 16-23 – Summer Trip – Group Trip to Cayman Brac. $2,499/ person
*Add $200/person for 5 afternoon boat dives.
- This trip includes round trip airfare from Tulsa to Cayman Brac
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner – 7 night accommodations (based on double occupancy)
- 6 days of 2 tank am boat dives, welcome Rum Punch Managers reception, airport ground transfers, hotel taxes and fees
Need interviews from divers for Nicole’s blog, please let us know if you have not been interviewed.
Watch for upcoming classes and events on Facebook.
Toy boxes are set for Newton County Christmas for Kids, please bring in your toy donations. Also, if you know of someone in Newton County that may need help, have them get in touch with us.
If you miss one of our monthly meetings, be sure to check out the blog for meetings on our web site. Also, if you are on Facebook be sure to like us, we have all of the events posted on Facebook. Thanks to Nicole for her great blogs.
**Don’t forget to get your gear in and serviced NOW while it is sitting waiting for warmer diving weather!!