Who wants an easy Super Bowl 52 Game Day Spread? Well, we have you covered today!! What you will need to complete this spread (along with the ingredients for each recipe) is our Recipe/Memory Book, “If There’s Food They Will Come: 20 Years of Extreme Sports Scuba Stories and Recipes.” If you haven’t picked up your copy, make sure you run to the store TODAY… and by the store, I mean Extreme Sports SCUBA. We want to see your Shining Face!
Now, if you already have your copy, you are set. Get out your paper, read your recipes, go through your cabinets, and make out your shopping list. Here’s what we have for you…. oh and Bonus… We have an additional recipe at the end!
Super Bowl 52 Game Day Spread
It has been our experience when hosting football parties that finger foods do best. Now… In our spread here we have a soup and a bonus recipe of Chili. Those were added because you also want substance. You want to make sure that you stay full throughout the entire game so you don’t get hangry and need a Snickers. Ooooo…. Snickers might be the thing to add to this spread… just a thought.
Also I would make sure to have tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables, and fruit on hand.
- Harry and David’s Dip – Page 35
- Salsa – Page 29
- Guacamole (there are 2 options!!) – Page 32
- Corn Salsa – Page 30
- Spicy Artichoke Dip – Page 36
- Spicy Chicken Tortilla Roll-ups – Page 38
Because Super Bowl Sunday this year is National Homemade Soup Day
- Green Chile Enchilada Soup (stove top) – Page 50
- Green Chile Enchilada Soup (Crockpot Version) – Page 51
Because everyone needs a little sweet in their life…..
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – Page 98
- No Bake Cookies – Page 92
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – Page 94
- Sopapilla – Page 114
- Hot Chocolate – Page 130
And a Bonus Recipe…..
- 4 pounds Hamburger
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic, chopped
- Williams Chili Seasoning Packet
- 3 Cans Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 cans Rotel
- 1-12oz Hershey’s Chocolate Bar
- 4 Cans Brooks Chili Beans
- Add diced onion to the pan and saute in olive oil, 5 minutes. Then add hamburger and brown. Just as the hamburger is getting browned, add chopped garlic.
- Season with Williams Chili Seasoning packet, follow directions.
- Then add 3 cans Crushed tomatoes and 3 cans Rotel.
- After all is combined, add 1 chopped up Hershey’s Chocolate bar, melt in.
- Cook 1 hour.
- Then add 4 cans Brooks Chili Beans.
- Let simmer together, then serve.
- Serve alone or with all the fixings such as corn tortilla chips, sour cream, cheese, etc.