Happy Wednesday Afternoon. If you haven’t noticed, we are a bit late in coming to you… That’s because I did what I do best… procrastinate. Today’s procrastination brought to you by the 2019 Extreme Sports Scuba Christmas Card. Be watching for that to come to a blog post near you on Christmas Eve. Now on to Tank Talk.
Let’s do a bit of catching up, shall we?
- First and foremost, this morning we got to talk to Scott Dawson. For those of you who don’t know, he’s our SCUBAPRO Rep. That means we got to see some of the latest and greatest products that are coming out. Be sure to watch for those. You will be pleased.
- Next, if you have someone that is wanting to sign up for SCUBA classes. Now is the time. Between now and December 23, 2019, buy one Open Water SCUBA Class and get a choice of Mask or boots. Can’t beat that with a wooden stick (by the way, I think that’s the first time I’ve used the wooden stick phrase).
- We’ve been watching the weather for the New Year’s Day dive. Now obviously we are a bit far out still for it to be finalized, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t watching the weather. It’s what we elves do. And if you’re not into cold water diving, come join those of us in the same boat onshore. Boat onshore, yup…
- From now until the first of the year Saturday store hours will be 10 am-2 pm. Hours during the week have not changed.
- If you missed last week’s blog post, be sure to check it out. We collaborated and came up with our Dear Santa letter.
Again, as a reminder, be watching for the new things to come out from SCUBAPRO and of course watch on Christmas Eve for the Christmas Card for this year. Then tell me what song it might have been based on…
This has been another Tank Talk. Ta-ta for now.