Happy New Year! Can you believe we made it to 2018. Doesn’t it seem like we were just ringing in 2017? Seriously, time needs to slow down a bit! (or a lot bit!) You’ve seen mention of it, January 2018 is going to bring some fun new things to the blog. One of which, we’re going to blog every day in the month of January. January is kind of a drab month, so it’s the perfect time to give you something to look forward to. Plus, you won’t be hearing from just me. I have conned a bunch of our great divers to chime in and help write blog posts. Please, please be sure to read each one and let us know what you like, what you didn’t, what you’d like more on, etc. We’re all ears!
I thought it would be fun to share some quotes to help kick off the new year the right way. So without further ado….
11 Quotes to Start out the New Year
- Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
- If you don’t like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
- You can’t start the next chapter if you keep rereading the last.
- If it doesn’t open, it’s not your door.
- Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.
- Sometimes you need to talk to a three-year-old just so you can understand life again.
- Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about that.
- Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
- Never stop believing because miracles happen ever day.
11 Quotes from Daily Health