Step 1. Plan a meeting and invite guests
2. Go to the store and buy potatoes.
3. Wrap potatoes in Aluminum foil and bake them, smoke them, broil them, nuke them (wouldn’t recommend this at all! aluminum foil and microwaves don’t mix!!), basically make sure the potatoes get cooked. The best way is in the oven.
4. Butter. You need butter. No matter how you put it, you need butter.
5. If you don’t have butter, get back in your car and go to the store. Remember: You need butter.
6. Find toppings. Toppings are always good. They can include but not limited to: butter (covered above), candied jalapenos, chives, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, bacon, ham. But remember, no matter what your toppings are… you need butter and toppings .
7. Next on the SCUBA blog, how to fix a baked potato.
8. I blame SCUBA Tank for seeing his shadow.
Now on to the meeting minutes from our February Extreme Dive Club Meeting, brought to you by the Potato Bar and butter.
February 18-25 – Cozumel 2017 Trip
- Trip includes roundtrip air from Tulsa to Cozumel
- Airport transfers, taxes
- 7 nights at Hotel Cozumel & Resort with All Inclusive Plan.
- A welcome to Cozumel practice shore dive
March 2 – Extreme Dive Club meeting
March 8 – Pool classes at 5-Mile 6:30-8pm
March 14, 16, 28, & 30 – Open Water SCUBA Class in Emporia, KS
April 6 – Extreme Dive Club meeting
April 6, 8, 13, & 15 – Open Water classes
April 21 & 22 – Annual Warehouse Sale
May 4 – Extreme Dive Club meeting
May 6-13 – Group trip to Cozumel
May 27, 28, & 29 – Fun dives at Beaver Lake
June 6 – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
June 24 – Annual Underwater Safari Hunt
July 6 – Extreme Dive Club Meeting
July 15-22 – Group trip to Curacao
August 3 – Dive Club Meeting
September 7 – Dive Club Meeting
September 9 & 10 or 16 & 17 – Mermet Springs
Have an Open Water Class Special from now through Valentine’s Day Buy on class and get ½ off on second class.
Will have classes scheduled frequently from April through August.
GET YOUR SCUBA EQUIPMENT IN TO GET SERVICED SOON. CHECK YOUR HYDRO DATES ON YOUR CYLINDERS. REMEMBER SCUBAPRO RECOMMENDS SERVICING EVERY 2 YEARS.
If you miss one of our monthly meeting, be sure to check out the blog for meetings on our website. Also if you are on Facebook be sure to like us, we have all of the events posted on Facebook. Please like and share our events. Thanks to Nicole for her Great Blogs. We are also going to be doing Instagram and Twitter.